Tuesday 11 November 2014

EMOTIONAL THIEF

EMOTIONAL THIEF
I was told to hold her tight
So that both of us can stand right
And none of us will be out of sight
But because she promise to take me to the promise site
I made her a fertility rite
For I think I would be the knight
That would pass through her tights
After taking off her kilt
And be the father of her sprout
Oh my GOD
I have been hypnotize by the god
That lives right in the gourd
Who have left me with no guard
She made me seek refuge in hard drug
Because I didn’t have energy to jog
She makes me run helter-skelter
And even roll
In the unending emotional rig-marole
With rest only in the hell-hole
And make me forget the halcyon days of our tango
She use to be my rainbow
And my living fleshy potato
But now, she is out of sight
And I have been left to fight



No comments:

Post a Comment