Monday 17 November 2014

VITUPERATIONS OF AN OPPRESSED MAN

                                           VITUPERATIONS OF AN OPPRESSED MAN
Heaven will not smile on your home
Neither will the sun rise in your dome
For you have crossed my zone
And indeed crushed my bone
You fed me with doom
Just because my land is rising in boom
For almost two hundred and ninety nine nights
And extended to this night
My sprouts have not seen a bright light
You forced me out of my comfort zone
And make my kids prisoner of conscience
And lynch them with weapon of science
You cart away my wives’ brocade
By using religion as façade
Hence carry out your gruesome carnage
You pounced on villagers with no exemption to town dwellers
My city is not safe
Neither is the dwellers saved
I cannot compete with you
Neither can I combat you
What I’m left with is to beg you
To leave my land now
For the night is near
And the nemesis is close
Because the stage is set
And you shall face the music


No comments:

Post a Comment